I love gummies! My husband loves gummies! And my aunt inspired me by making a version of these for her kids. These taste amazing! Watch out – you won’t want to stop eating these! The good news is – they are great for you!!!
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 and 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 c gelatin
- 3 heaping Tbls honey (raw if you can find it)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Note: Grassfed gelatin will have a better taste, as well as providing awesome nutrients!
- Pour the gelatin in a pot.
- Add orange juice and honey.
- Heat on medium whisking to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Let cool for a minute or 2. Pour into silicone molds. *We found ours on amazon.
- Chill. If you do this in the fridge, let sit for 4 hours. I popped mine in the freezer for 15 minutes and then switched to the fridge. Ready in 1/2 hour total.
Here is the link where I found a recipe. I based mine off that one: http://mamanatural.com/healthy-gummy-men/
~ Savvy Food Mama